• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Official introduction - THE BOYS + THE GIRLS (pg 2)

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Trixie's babies are now 6.5 weeks old, they were born on September 11th so we have gone for an American theme with there names. The babies can be reserved, although will have to stay with me for a few more weeks. They are being rehomed through Walsall RSPCA.

Washington

trixiesbabies65weeks012.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks005.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks011.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks010.jpg

Texas

trixiesbabies65weeks020.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks021.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks027.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks028.jpg

Dakota

trixiesbabies65weeks038.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks035.jpg

trixiesbabies65weeks046.jpg

All of the babies are going to be big bunnies, they are all very friendly and confident around people. They will all happily come for a nose rub and cuddle although like most baby bunnies they never sit still.

I would say that Washington is probably the most human orientated bunny out of the boys, he will happily come and sit for a nose rub, he was constantly coming for a fuss when I was photographing them.

Texas is the more outgoing one he is into everything and spent the entire time he was having his photo took trying to get out of the small pen so he could go for a run around the garden. He will come for nose rubs and cuddles but he doesn't sit still for long.

Dakota is a sweet heart he is more laid back and loves his food, he seems to take everything in his stride. He would be happy with lots of grass to munch on, he really does spend alot of time eating.

Tomorrow we have THE GIRLS (as long as it's not raining), you have no idea how long it takes to get photos of baby bunnies that are more interested in running around and investigating things than posing for photos.

Last edited:
Hopefully not long, I hate babies growing up in a rescue:(. It's such a shame people miss out on the baby stage.

I didn't have the baby stage as I got Spenser at 7 months. I don't mind, except that I think this is probably why he so dislikes being handled. :( He didn't come from a rescue though, so that shouldn't be a problem for whoever takes Trixie's babies.

now THE GIRLS

Nebraska

cameraempty476.jpg

cameraempty469.jpg

Louisiana - she is such an unusual colour, her coat look sandy but when you brush it backwards it's white.

cameraempty549.jpg

cameraempty550.jpg

cameraempty556.jpg

cameraempty559.jpg

Georgia

cameraempty491.jpg

cameraempty488.jpg

cameraempty486.jpg

Alaska

cameraempty523.jpg

cameraempty522.jpg

cameraempty526.jpg

Montana she is the tiny little one, we didn't think would make it. She was only a third the size of the others when they were 2 weeks old.

cameraempty513.jpg

cameraempty509.jpg

cameraempty502.jpg

cameraempty492.jpg

cameraempty520.jpg

they are so lovely, they take my breath away... i want black bunnies! (shh, don't tell m+t, they're ginger...)

Oh my!! They are ALL so lovely!!

However, if you could just pop Louisiana in a carrier, I'll pop round and pick her up ;)

Back