• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clyde and Moxie bonded!!

moxiegirl

Young Bun
I decided I wanted to bond them right away after they were side by side for about 2 days. I know Moxie is not spayed yet, but will be. Clyde has been fixed for about a month now and has settled great.
Since my husband was home all week , that is why I decided to do it, he could handle the fighting if there was any.
We just put Clyde in Moxies cage so not neutral at all. They hit it off right away and have never had 1 fight at all.
Here is a pic of them when we first put together.
0022.jpg

Then here is today which they have been in their full pen together for 1 night.
0062.jpg

They are inside rabbits and right in our living room also, so they are watched all day and evening. She sits in litterbox more so that is why I have 2 right now, but they have shared each one.Getting a bigger on tonight.
They both eat out of the same pellet bowl together.

So far so good!
Thanks

Last edited:
They are lovely bunnies. :love: I've no experience of bonding, but you might have to re-bond after Moxie has recovered from her spay.

Wow that sounds like they are in love! :love: No neutral territory or anything.. I would definitely keep a close eye on them though just incase. :wave:

Back