• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you find that..

Bunny fur gets EVERYWHERE?!!

Barts fur seems to collect everywhere in the house and he lives outside :? Heathers not too bad but if I pick Bart up for the next 30mins I'm picking fur out my mouth, hair, EYES!??

Its ridicilous!

I get this with Walnuts hair especially, his hair is black at the ends but at the other end its white, so when its all over your jumper it looks like white hair, its not as bad with the other three but I still end up with hair everywhere:roll::lol:

Not neccsarily just fur but everytime i trudge from the house to the end of the garden and back again I usually deposit piles of rubbish everywhere :lol: My dad gets really annoyed because he has to keep hoovering :oops:

yes, i usually notice it at work. Cat hair on my black trousers and bunny hair on my top from when i agave them cuddles when i went to feed them.

Mine are outside so no where near as bad as last winter when they were inside. They went through a huge moult upon being brought indoors and there was fur everywhere! it clogged up my hoover and there was enough to make a new bunny!

Back