• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fudge Wilford & Milo Wilford

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We had a call a few weeks back from a lady with a pair of 5 1/2 - 6 year old bunnies..both with awful front and back teeth..her vet had not given any advice on diet and had simply been trimming the incisors every 3 -4 weeks for the past 4 years or more :censored:..no suggestion of removing them..also doing molar spurs now and then

Well we have no space for any more permanent bunnies at present and knew these would not home..but the lady's hubby said if they didn't go they would be pts as enough was enough..I couldn't let that happen so asked them to wait a few weeks and we'd try and help
I then contacted Amy, Wilford Rabbit Refuge, who's wonderful care of poorly buns I am familiar with and she agreed to take them
So we had them castrated today and their front and back teeth were burred, and they will be VHD'd before going to her
Meet Milo and Fudge..two very lucky bunnies :love:

milofudgewilford.jpg

and another

fudgemilowilford.jpg

Huge thanks to Amy for helping us to help this pair..you are, once again, a star :D

How lovely are they?!! :love::love: Still have to chuckle every time I see Wilford (my maiden name) as think they're my relatives :lol::lol:

eta: just noticed your sig :shock::lol:

Last edited:
Awwwwwhhh :love: Gorgeous bunnies! Had they been living together all that time unneutered as well? Sounds like the owners vet was even worse than mine! :roll::lol:

yep Georgie all that time un neutered..good vet eh?:roll:

and LW yep Milo is the black one..as Fudge is the fudge coloured one!:lol:

They're gorgoeus. I can't wait to meet them! :love:

Big thanks to Jill too for helping out these boys...they would have been PTS otherwise.

Back