• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it safe to come out???

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Mummy wont wisk us off to the vets again will she Benson? I'll stay behind the box for a little while longer.

DSC01090.jpg

Hope not!! I'll stay under here until we're sure it's safe!

DSC01089.jpg

I want to squidgey your cheeks:love::love::love::love::love::love:

The vet did enough of that this morning thank you very much!! We didn't like it! We didn't like it at all!! And AND... mummy gave us ....... I can't bear to say it, help me Benson.... she gave us........

Cuddles Lola!! She gave us horrible cuddles - she took advantage of us in the vets she did!!! And AAAAAANNNNND she ............. she kissed me!!! SHE KISSED ME!!!!! Ugh!!!

The vet did enough of that this morning thank you very much!! We didn't like it! We didn't like it at all!! And AND... mummy gave us ....... I can't bear to say it, help me Benson.... she gave us........

Cuddles Lola!! She gave us horrible cuddles - she took advantage of us in the vets she did!!! And AAAAAANNNNND she ............. she kissed me!!! SHE KISSED ME!!!!! Ugh!!!

Soggy head :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Bobby mah mummeh giz me cuddlies ant seh sttiiinnks :p

Carlo Ah quite like mummeh cuddlies actuwally :p

Spenser let me pet him today (all four paws on the ground though). It would have been lovely, but when the petting was finished he spent ages washing his face and ears. :roll::roll:

Spenser let me pet him today (all four paws on the ground though). It would have been lovely, but when the petting was finished he spent ages washing his face and ears. :roll::roll:

Sometimes when I stroke Lola she turns right round, hops out of arms reach and sits with her butt to me. The order of the butt I think folks call it on here!!!

Back