• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sherbert...and friends

blackspots

Warren Scout
DSC02715.jpg
A freecycle bun, I also have her sister Cinnamon who I adopted a week and a half beforehand.They both live very happily with grumpy old Shadow, adopted from my hairdresser who's daughter was bored of him.
DSC02734.jpg

The girls love standing one either side of Shadow, and grooming an ear each :love:
They live next door to the bad bunnies:wave: (also from freecycle). Nicknamed the bad bunnies because they are always up to mischief. My garden is devoid of plants yet they still keep a-munching.
Meet Dandy:
DSC02730.jpg

And Dom:
DSC02710.jpg

Thankyou for all your lovely comments everyone. There was another freecycle post today, offering a bunny and guinea pig together :( The other day there was one offering a single rex boy. I've got to stop checking it because I know there will be a lot more now the weather has turned. I really can't take anymore until I move house but it was very tempting. All of your bunnies look gorgeous too :love:

Back