• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz and Pepper (Cocker Spaniels)

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=4066236#post4066236 I thought i'd update you on our lovely "older" girlies we adopted 3 weeks ago.

(i'm off sick from uni btw, hence the over indulgence in photography and my sudden reappearance on RU! :oops::oops::oops::oops:)

Disclaimer: "older" = 10 years and 8 years respectively - it does not reflect either their mental age or their fitness level. Both are still storming around the place, walk 2-3 hours a day, are ridiculously clever and quick to learn and seem to think they are still puppies! :D

Jazz (10) doing what she does best (when not sprinting around the fields!)
P1100241.jpg

P1100235.jpg

Pepper, doing likewise - she should be an RSPCA poster child!!
P1100239.jpg

P1100229.jpg

P1100226.jpg

P1090825.jpg

P1090817.jpg

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're so sweet! :love:

I've decided I'm going to have to come to your house in the middle of the night and pinch all your pets! :p:lol:

I LOVE cocker spaniels! Had one when I was younger, grew up with him from the age of 5, lost him when he was around 11! One of the saddest days of my life :(

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're so sweet! :love:

I've decided I'm going to have to come to your house in the middle of the night and pinch all your pets! :p:lol:

Ha! you can try! But i have cunningly distributed them across the country in many secret locations.....

Back