• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Insurance?

flibbles

Young Bun
As some of you know, i am getting a mini lop on friday. I will be keeping it indoors most of the year but will be letting it out in the garden in the summer. I was wondering if it's worth getting rabbit insurance or if it would be a bit of a waste of money. If any of you have rabbit insurance tell me if it's worth it.

Thanks for your views i'd really like this infomation.

I have 2 indoor buns and I have insurance, my outlook is, I can afford £10 pm but I can't afford a thousand pounds worth of vet bill

Thanks to both of you. I will definatley look into it because i wouldnt want my bunny getting ill and me not being able to pay for it!!!!:cry:

I really apreciate it!

Spenser is insured with Pet Plan, and they paid for most of the treatment he had for gut stasis recently. It's £!0 a month, with £50 excess. I got £90 of a £!45 bill paid.

I have 2 indoor buns, had one before them. All have insurance and i have claimed my insurance for them all.

Definately worth it

Back