• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosey Nethies...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....Blackberry just has to look at everything from every angle.....

BunniesplayingOct2010045.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010046.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010047.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010051.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010055.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010058.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010068.jpg

And Buttercup is getting just as cheeky now :D

BunniesplayingOct2010030.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010041.jpg

BunniesplayingOct2010042.jpg

Good to see Blackberry taking a well-balanced view on life. :thumb:

Buttercup, cheeky? :shock: BUTTERCUP? Never ... well, maybe just a little, but I think he does cheek with DIGNITY. :love:

I neeeeeeeeed your mum!!! Look at the craftsmanship on the spindles and the nice sturdy legs on the shelf!!! (nice buns by the way).

what gorgeous photos and love their set up it's great for them :love::love:

Buttercup: We like our set-up very muchly, but the nice cosy bed that was under the ledge in the photos has now been removed because a naught rabbit ripped a hole in the side and started shredding the foam :roll: (and it wasn't me!)

If you hired out your Mum to Bensonlola, she could stop of to do some work for me on the way. I'm on the west coast of Scotland with excellent access to N. Ireland by air, bus or boat. :wave:

If you hired out your Mum to Bensonlola, she could stop of to do some work for me on the way. I'm on the west coast of Scotland with excellent access to N. Ireland by air, bus or boat. :wave:

ME FIRST!! (in case she is too tired to do two). I'll send her over to you AFTER she's done MY work! Ahem, I mean, after we've had a nice visit and a lovely chat....

Mum says she is very honoured by your invitations, but as my sister rightly pointed out her first appointment is in America for one of the ladies on the doll forum, who wants her to make benches, sheds, arbours etc for her dolls like mum has made for my sisters dolls.......she is very much in demand, so there will be a bit of a queue!

Mum says she is very honoured by your invitations, but as my sister rightly pointed out her first appointment is in America for one of the ladies on the doll forum, who wants her to make benches, sheds, arbours etc for her dolls like mum has made for my sisters dolls.......she is very much in demand, so there will be a bit of a queue!

OK, so what you're saying is that Bensonlola and I have to get our selves signed up for DIY courses? I come from a very gendered background in which not even the 21st century has seen a woman change a light-bulb.

Such brilliant photo's, love Nethies. My little 'MangleWurzel's' just like them...a 'black otter?'. She's her own person, a very strong minded and inquisative individual. :thumb:

Actually, it seems quite funny to me to see that there are 'others' the same as my little Manglewurzel, as my other buns have different colourings. She is by far the most inquisative-quick to learn out of all of them, and watches everymove I make. Her sub name is 'Wants to Know'....is this a trait of her breed or is that just her personality?

DSC00186-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back