• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy's spay is tomorrow UD She had the ovaries of an 8-week-old

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little Lucy Velvet :cry: I feel sick to my stomach. Please send vibes for it to go ok, she is so little and I'm so scared after Jasmine and Daphne's spay.

I'm taking Zero to the vets with her as they're bonded, this is the right thing to do, right?

She will be fine Nicola, the chances of anything happening after last time are low, mega vibes for lucy. xxxxxxxxx

Lots of Vibes Nic, yes you should take bonded partners from what i've been told :)

Btw, how comes you are now Nicola1 ?! How did you change your name? :?

Lots of Vibes Nic, yes you should take bonded partners from what i've been told :)

Because I didn't want my full name on here :) talk about lots of personal stuff etc on here that I don't want my family and friends to find out :shock::lol: just PMed Tamsin :)

Thanks everybody :wave:

That confused me too. I was thinking 'hang on, what's going on, do we have two Nicola's?' :lol:

Hope Lucy is ok. I'm sure she will be.

My poor little Lucy Velvet :cry: I feel sick to my stomach. Please send vibes for it to go ok, she is so little and I'm so scared after Jasmine and Daphne's spay.

I'm taking Zero to the vets with her as they're bonded, this is the right thing to do, right?

I'd def take them together - thats what all the advice says isn't it? I can understand how worried you must be after what happened the last time. Little Lola's spay went fine as do most - you just had some real bad luck with Jasmine and Daphne. Will be thinking about you. :love:

Tell Matt to text me if he wants a lift back, I'll be at four lane ends for half 5 if that's any use. Will be sending loads of vibes all day but I have a feeling that little madam will be fine, more Neil and the girls I'd worry about ;)

Tell Matt to text me if he wants a lift back, I'll be at four lane ends for half 5 if that's any use. Will be sending loads of vibes all day but I have a feeling that little madam will be fine, more Neil and the girls I'd worry about ;)

Thanks hun I'll tell him, I think it should be earlier than that though hopefully :) I know :lol: they don't know what they're letting themselves in for. As soon as he realised it was me on the phone his whole attitude changed :lol:

Back