• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help please...

lydz

Alpha Buck
My landlord has not replied to my email asking for permission to have a rabbit (was sent a week ago today) so I am going to write him a letter, to see if I get a response that way. I don't really want to ring, but I will if he doesn't respond to letter.

I need help because I want it to sound as professional as possible and English was never my strongest subject :) If anyone could help me out with a template I could use that would be brilliant. I've just had updated pics of my bun and she's super cute and I can't imagine her not coming home to me so please help :cry:

How does this sound? Or is it too casual? Anything I should add??

Mr *****,

I am writing in regard to your policy regarding outdoor pets. I wanted to know whether it would be possible to have a rabbit in a hutch outdoors. As it would be a free standing hutch no damage to your property would be caused and once we leave it would be as though it had never been there. Rabbits are quiet animals, so it would not be a nuisance to the neighbours. We are very house proud and I can personally guarantee your property will be left in the great condition you handed it over to us in. I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

I hope you get your reply soon, he cant be that bothered about it if he didnt answer you last time? could you speak to him on the phone? it might put you out of your misery quickly. xxx

I hope you get your reply soon, he cant be that bothered about it if he didnt answer you last time? could you speak to him on the phone? it might put you out of your misery quickly. xxx

No i guess he isn't totally against it, but you'd think he'd realise that just choosing to ignore something doesn't make it go away! I could ring him but i will probably end up tongue tied and not get my point across very well - I feel like im doing something wrong, its awful, wish I could buy my own house :D

Back