• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Bunnies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I made this last night, it isnt finished yet as I noticed the video doesnt fill the frame for some reason, but I wanted to show you all. It took me HOURS, so please watch! (If any rescue would like to use any of the clips for a video to help promote welfare or anything I can re edit, add text etc just ask me :wave: happy for my footage to be used!):wave:

Anyway...here it is! The girl in it is NOT me its my niece! And yes...that is a three week old Domino ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pG_n4GrBFM < new video - ignore thats its 7 minutes long theres a random clip of domino at the end, its actually 4 minutes but im not doing it again :lol::lol::lol::lol:

EDIT - the sound has stopped but if you go direct to my channel it still works, going to change it to photobucket, uploading it now

Last edited:
Brilliant :D:D:D ... and I've just seen the first half. Lunch is suddenly ready so will need to watch the rest later. :wave:

Awe I want to see but I cant get youtube :(

Im in the process of deleting it so i can have it with the sound, - if i edit the sound then youtube wont pick it on it !am going to put it on my boarding website too so ill tell you when its on and you can see :D

why cant you get youtube?x

aww they are gorgeous - how come your grass is so long? mine never gets to any length cos the bunnies munch it - never need to get the lawn mower out for the back garden - just the front :)

aww they are gorgeous - how come your grass is so long? mine never gets to any length cos the bunnies munch it - never need to get the lawn mower out for the back garden - just the front :)

We have a area of the garden called "the bunny garden" which has a little wall around it and dad never mows it so the bunnies can enjoy it :D

but they dont go out everyday, they have a shed plus run on concrete so they go out once or twice a week on the grass, so thats probably why it stays long :lol:

Im in the process of deleting it so i can have it with the sound, - if i edit the sound then youtube wont pick it on it !am going to put it on my boarding website too so ill tell you when its on and you can see :D

why cant you get youtube?x

aah yeah, they block the music sometimes :( If you put the artist, song name and producer name in the videos bio, along with (I do not own the rights to the song) they don't remove it. It's what I have done and it's worked for me so far :)

How long did it take you to have the bunnies so trusting? Spenser will let me stroke him if he is in the mood and all four paws are on the ground, but I'm not sure if he really likes it because he alwasy washes his face and ears afterwards. :?

Domino Is by far the cuddliest as you can see, I think much of that is because we have had a bond since he was tiny-I rarely pick any of them up because they hate it which helps. But aside from that I think it just time, there all 3-4 years old so we have had alot of time together :)

Domino Is by far the cuddliest as you can see, I think much of that is because we have had a bond since he was tiny-I rarely pick any of them up because they hate it which helps. But aside from that I think it just time, there all 3-4 years old so we have had alot of time together :)

Well, I have only had Spenser since this April, and he was seven months old then. He was rehomed due to his previous owner's ill health and I don't think he'd been handled much as a baby.

Truly beautiful! Bless you for loving your bunnies so much! A bit of a tear jerker!! I think thats down to the music!! :cry::lol:

Back