• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I came downstairs this morning

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
To be confronted with 5 bunnies climbing up at the bars of their runs.

'We is starving Mummeh, staaaaarving! Daddeh didn't feed us, honest!'

They do it every morning :roll: I think they think they can trick me into giving them even more pellets than the massive handful that Daddeh gives them :roll::lol:

Apart from the 5 bit, I know exactly what you mean.:lol: Their Daddy sounds like my mother ... How are we supposed to get our bunnies to eat the all-important hay if they live in the expectation of cunningly slipped extra pellets? :roll::roll:

Apart from the 5 bit, I know exactly what you mean.:lol: Their Daddy sounds like my mother ... How are we supposed to get our bunnies to eat the all-important hay if they live in the expectation of cunningly slipped extra pellets? :roll::roll:

:lol::lol: luckily mine eat hay no matter how many pellets they get. Extra pellets also don't stop Castiel and Ruby chewing the wallpaper, the furniture and the wires when they're free-ranging :roll: you just can't win :lol:

Starbuck does that, but for treatsies. He now has the nickname "the Hustler" because he is so good at it! :oops:

Back