• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunnies favourite hay?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Just doing an order with the hay experts and thought I'd try them on some new hays. They have normal baled hay but I like to get them some 'treat' hay as well for a bit of variety!

They love Burns Oat Hay and Oat, wheat and Barley Hay ..... I got them apple hay but they only liked the apple and didn't bother with the actual hay .... didn't seem keen on thistle or peppermint hay either!

So, what are your bunnies faves?

Mine love the oat hays, but also, the alpine meadow hay went down quite well :)

Oh, and not really hay, but readigrass is also very popular!

I'm trying Spenser with the various sample packs available from Animal Magic Pet Supplies just now. There's a thread about them in Fundraising that you should check out. :wave: So far Spenser has shown approval of their oat and timothy hays. He has always liked readigrass, but opinion seems to be a bit mixed on whether this is real a 'treat' hay. He has also had the mixed sample pack from The Hay Experts a couple of times.

I'm trying Spenser with the various sample packs available from Animal Magic Pet Supplies just now. There's a thread about them in Fundraising that you should check out. :wave: So far Spenser has shown approval of their oat and timothy hays. He has always liked readigrass, but opinion seems to be a bit mixed on whether this is real a 'treat' hay. He has also had the mixed sample pack from The Hay Experts a couple of times.

Ooh thanks, off to have a look in fundraising!

Yeah my two like readigrass too but I kind of feed it as well as the hay rather than instead of ..... hay with readigrass and dandelion sprinkles!! :lol:

I gave my two redigrass when they were bonding and staying overnight in my bedroom. Kept them quiet for a long time!

Mine have only ever had meadow hay but I have ordered some sample packs :wave: They wolf down meadow hay, they're not to fussy.

Their main hay is readigrass which they love especially with some excel mountain herb mix mixed in, they had a bag of burns green oat hay last month after it went down well in the sample pack and they go bonkers for it so have ordered 2 bags this month along with the usual 4 of reaadigrass. Their mean bunny mummy got them morrisons own make hay for £1.90 on sunday to tide them over til payday on monday as they'd run out, and they didn't like it at all they turned their little bunny noses up at it and gave me dirty looks :oops:

Their main hay is readigrass which they love especially with some excel mountain herb mix mixed in, they had a bag of burns green oat hay last month after it went down well in the sample pack and they go bonkers for it so have ordered 2 bags this month along with the usual 4 of reaadigrass. Their mean bunny mummy got them morrisons own make hay for £1.90 on sunday to tide them over til payday on monday as they'd run out, and they didn't like it at all they turned their little bunny noses up at it and gave me dirty looks :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My guinea pigs and bunny love dandilion hay and timothy hay which i get at pets at home. I have many guinea pigs as well as a bunny and they all love this hay and they eat all of it, not just the dandilion.;)

harry pefers P@H own :roll: he is sometimes might eat some execl dried forage or a hay cake as a treat (thanks to OH buying them)

Oat is a popular choice, i tried the sample bags from Animal Magic with my picky buns and have the bags to one side ready to order some more :D i remember Oat been a fave

Back