• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem cats

ScienceGeek

Warren Scout
Hello everyone :wave:

I've had a problem the last couple of days with a cat creaping into our garden. My rabbits are terrified! :( I realise that some people own rabbits and cats and have no problems because the animals are used to each other, but seen as this is a neighbours cat I'm not sure what to do.

Just wondering if anyone else has problems with cats and has any tips for keeping them out of my graden? My garden is completely sealed - i.e. solid fence on 3 sides and the house coving the full length of the other side, so the only the wat the cat can get in is by climbing up and over the fences. :?

Type your question into the search option at the top of the page, quite a few mostly heated threads on the same topic.

Thanks, I did try searching "cats" but kept getting an error. I thought the word might be too small so was bringing up too much information. Will try again though.

Back