• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My college work

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
just some work I've done in college, mostly simple edits & repairs,

this one I am most proud of ..

before
Xander.jpg

after - though I am still working on this (as you can still see the shaddow of the lead :oops:)
Xanderadjustmentharnessremoved.jpg

before
Spike.jpg

after - simple straighten & colour fixed
Spikeadjustmentscroppedstraightenedlevels.jpg

before
Sonny.jpg

after - saturation & brightness
Sonnyadjustmentssaturationbrightness.jpg

before
OscarEye.jpg

after - sharpness - maybe a little to sharp ?
OscarEyeadjustmentunsharpmask.jpg

before
KrystalXander.jpg

after - cropped & levels
KrystalXanderAdjustmentlevelsbrightnesscrop.jpg

before
Angel.jpg

after - cropped, red eye, colours
Angeladjustmentscroppedlevelseyefixed.jpg

Marvelous work there! You do have the advantage of top notch subjects as well as top notch camera skills...;):love:

:wave:Hi, WeeBarraxO,
I'm a bit of a photographer and editor myself, so I'll give you a bit of feedback:
ALL the edits are excellent.
The work that has gone into the first picture has really paid off - this looks ACE to me!:)
The crop and (particularly) the levels on the two buns pic is SPOT ON - given the picture more depth - couldn't be improved.
All the others are much, much improved. Perhaps I would have just backed off the saturation in the ginger bun pic a teeny weeny bit - just my opinion, though :)

Well done! Are you doing photography/design at college?

:wave:Hi, WeeBarraxO,
I'm a bit of a photographer and editor myself, so I'll give you a bit of feedback:
ALL the edits are excellent.
The work that has gone into the first picture has really paid off - this looks ACE to me!:)
The crop and (particularly) the levels on the two buns pic is SPOT ON - given the picture more depth - couldn't be improved.
All the others are much, much improved. Perhaps I would have just backed off the saturation in the ginger bun pic a teeny weeny bit - just my opinion, though :)

Well done! Are you doing photography/design at college?

heyy, Thank you :D, yeah I think I've made him a bit TOO orange :oops:,

its interactive media I'm doing so its like a bit of everything, & these are my digital imaging assessments :D, I've just to finnish making a logo & banner, but I also do web design, user interface, & Audio & video editing too :D, I LOVES it :D,

I am a hobby photographer, but I'm hoping to do a OU course at the next starting date :wave:, but teaching myself the basics atm :D

Back