• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is so much very excited...Vibes for the wee man!! Update P4 :)

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
at the prospect of giving a forever home to the very lovely MAX!!!

003-3.jpg

with loads of thanks to wee_dug!!
He goes in for his all important neuter next tuesday and once he is recovered he is going to be bonded (hopefully succesfully) with my girl Jack with thanks to collielover!!!
I'm pretty excited about it just hope it all works out cos I know my girl could do with a wee husbun to keep her company :)
Keep your fingers, toes and anything you can think of crossed for us and what hopefully is going to be a fab new family!! xx

Last edited:
Congrats :) I'll be in the same process as you soon :) Thumper has his neuter in 2 weeks and I am looking at a lovely little girl Lily to pair him up with :)

All the best!

He has a gorgeous little face :D I so hope that everything goes to plan and he's with you and his new wife in the not too distant future.

Thanks for all your lovely comments! I'll keep you posted on the progress of how things are going x

Need loadsa vibes for the wee man Max. He is going in for his big op tomorrow to get neutered :? Totally nervous for him even though I've not met him yet. Can't wait to see him on Saturday :) Good luck wee guy you'll soon be in your forever home with your new wifey :love:

I was the same with Inca, she wasnt neutered until after i had reserved her.
He will be fine :)

Thanks guys!! MAria has dropped him off at the vets and she said he was terrified :( Hope he is ok, gonna be a long nervous day! x

Aww, thinking of you and the poor wee fellow. :wave: I've still got all this ahead of me with Spenser ... I'm working tonight, but will be on later to check for an update on wee Max.

Aww, thinking of you and the poor wee fellow. :wave: I've still got all this ahead of me with Spenser ... I'm working tonight, but will be on later to check for an update on wee Max.

Thanks susie i'll be sure to keep you posted hoping to hear something at lunch time x

Don't know how I missed this thread, but what a wonderful thing to come across today! I dropped little Max off earlier for his neuter, and am sitting here pretending not to be nervous :oops:, ready to jump on the phone when it rings :lol:.

Will let Mandy update the thread on his progress though, so everyone will need to wait for her to post :lol:

Back