• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby ratties

Fran

Warren Veteran
My rescue girly rats, they're 7 weeks old :love: They're very shy as they've only been here 2 days so not very good photos, though I did hold them for a bit today and they settled on me :love: They're not named yet, cannot think of any nice names yet for some reason!

SNV33840.jpg

SNV33844.jpg

SNV33846.jpg

:love::love::love: Very cute indeedy.

I should really book myself an appt at the optician though - I thought the title was 'baby rattles'. :oops: :lol::lol:

:love::love::love: In love! These girls are beautiful.

We picked themes when naming our rats. Cookie came with the name cookie so I picked sweet food names for the other two, Cherry & Candy. All begining with C :p

With the boys we went for Nordic gods, Loki and Thor to match their personalities.

Thanks guys, they're so sweet :love:

:love::love::love: In love! These girls are beautiful.

We picked themes when naming our rats. Cookie came with the name cookie so I picked sweet food names for the other two, Cherry & Candy. All begining with C :p

With the boys we went for Nordic gods, Loki and Thor to match their personalities.

I like the idea of a theme, I'm rubbish at naming animals which is why I usually keep names they come with! Will have to have a think later :)

Back