• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has had a HOOOGE parcel! photo added post 1

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... and I'm going to be in trouble...

I told him I had ordered him a new chill and chew mat from Animal Magic Pet Supplies, whereas in fact I have ordered him a multi-mat. It's the same idea, so he should be quite happy. Also, I meant to order another sample bag of oat hay and it turns out I have only ordered Timothy and meadow hay. The really good news for him though is that the order came in a HOOOGE cardboard box, which will make him VERY happy.

I also got him a big box of readigrass, so fingers, toes and paws crossed hhe doesn't decide he's gone off it.

Here he is being intorduced to his box:

PA270377.jpg

Last edited:
I like hearing Spenser stories :love: they cheer me up when I'm at work. Enjoy your box little man! xx

:love::love::love: his coat has the most amazing lustre :love::love: I've never seen another bun so sparkly

One of my pupils saw him in his run as she was leaving from her lesson. 'How do you keep him so white?' she asked. It is all his own work. Cleaning himself is his main occupation (when he's not eating kale or shredding boxes).

One of my pupils saw him in his run as she was leaving from her lesson. 'How do you keep him so white?' she asked. It is all his own work. Cleaning himself is his main occupation (when he's not eating kale or shredding boxes).

It's good health and good care as well though, he wouldn't be that shiny if he wasn't healthy and well-cared for :love:

:lol::love: oOoh i just want to squishy cuddle him!!

Back