• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Hello Hello!

satinbaby

New Kit
Hi guys...
Sorry i posted in the welfare piece b4 introductions but i had to put a little bunny in there and see if anyone can help! Im a Piggy girl myself and usually go on there but we do have a little lady called Willow who is a yr old!! xxxx

My name is Tiffant and I have all kinds of interests and plenty of time to put them to good use. I'd love to meet/chat with new folks so add me as a friend or look me up on this community. I am an internet marketer who loves blogging! And it is therefore not surprising that I currently having a few blogs from social media sites. My interests in blogging are diverse and ranges from blogging about blogging, food, financial, insurance and business matters.

Hi there and welcome to the forums :wave: Lots of folk post in welfare first - I did as I found the forum when looking for help. Do you have any pics of your piggles, there are many piggy fans on here! :love:

I'm on the piggie forum too :wave:

Back