• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie - Queen of Flops!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know Evie our blind baby conti likes to scare us!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Here's a few pics of her chilling & catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's :love::love::love:

DSCF5427.jpg

DSCF5452.jpg

DSCF5455.jpg

The fire wasn't on, but imagine what she'll be like when it is!!! :lol:

And a few upright!! :)

DSCF5432.jpg

DSCF5444.jpg

DSCF5449.jpg

She's getting bigger by the day!!! :shock: :love:

Golly, those first one's are scary! :shock: What a BIG handsome girl she is getting to be.

How are Angel and Misty getting on? :wave:

Awww thanks guys :)

Golly, those first one's are scary! :shock: What a BIG handsome girl she is getting to be.

How are Angel and Misty getting on? :wave:

They certainly are scary Susan :shock: she's more chilled than Noah & that's saying something!!! :shock: :lol:

Angel & Misty are both doing fine thanks - I'm off the rest of the week, so will take some pics of them both :love:

Angel is so confident it's unbelievable!! She's not bothered that she's got a wonky head!!! Misty is still a little shy of us, but is getting braver each day bless her :love:

Oh my goodness Denise, she is just so stunning, so adorable, I can see why you didn't want to let her go once you rescued her, she is beautiful and she has grown so much, you have done a wonderful job with her, well done

Evie = :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back