• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes charlie is very poorly U/D My baby is home!

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Iv'e just had to take charlie to the vets, he seemed a bit off colour around tea time, he wasnt eating although was fine this morning and early this afternoon, anyway he has had to be hospitalised with suspected bloat, please send vibes for my boy i'm so sad and worried i'm going to lose him i cant stop crying, the vet is going to ring me no later than 8.30 tonight once he has had an xray. xxxxxxxxxx

The vet just rang charlie has colic, he has to stay in overnight for medicines, fluids and i may be able to get him home tommorrow if he seems ok, cant remember the medicine names but he will be syringe fed during the night. xx

Last edited:
Thanks yvette, you are a star. and thanks for ringing too, im sitting here reading about bloat and making myself worse. xxx

Oh Gawd.Pack it in.Read other stuff....Household tips is good!!! Blackberrys Cars and fashion...anything but bloat threads!!!

Thank you and thanks yvette for all of the support and phone calls, hopefully charlie can come home tommorrow once he has had medicine and is eating and drinking and pooing. xx

Back