• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Again

elaine

Mama Doe
I called in the store today and they have a conti with head tilit, when I spoke to the manager he was saying the vet has told him that it needs no treatment. I told him what it does need and they are going to have a chat about it and then it will prob come to me to get the treatment, if they don't they have a nice surprise waiting for them

Elaine

It's it against some kind of law for them to be selling "ill" animals? Snouter will be able to advise you better.

Then again it might well have already been treated and left with the tilt but if they had treated it already you'd think they'd be falling over themselves to tell you this.:(

So, perhaps this branch feels that it can just ignore the Pet Shop Licence Condition(s) regarding getting treatment for sick animals.:shock:

I don't know exactly which store you are referring to, and hence the relevant Council and its specific Licence Condition reference. However, this Condition re vets is in the Model Form, so it's unlikely to have been left out.

I 'thought' that head tilt is treatable by a vet.

The P@H Head of Pets is a qualified vet. I wonder if she has ever expressed an opinion on treating buns with head tilt, or set a P@H policy in this matter?

no they are not allowed to sell ill animals so they are going to have a surprise visit if they don't ring me to take her

Yes i found a belgain hare with head tilt, they said they would take her to the vet that day... she disappeared so i guess she went back to the breeder :?

Back