• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet - Eastbourne

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I know you've probably been asked this so much :oops: but.. anyone know of a rabbit savvy vet in east sussex around Eastbourne area? I've got the money for Ted and Rosies ops now :wave: There is one just down my road called St annes, anyone had any experieince? :)

Thanks

Last edited:
hi.. the only one i know nearest to you is trinity in maidstone:oops: we live in canterbury so dont know any your way:roll: hope someone can help:D

:lol: I just recommended you made a thread like this and you beat me to it. I'd suggest putting Eastbourne in the title. :wave:

I've just responded on your other thread asking if you added it to the title. Sorry, I hadn't seen it at that point.

I hope you get a reply soon. You can call and chat to different practices and find one for yourself if you don't get a response. I can show you a list of questions if you are interested.

Oh yes please. I'm gonna sound like an idiot though, might get my dad to do it. :lol: What do I say like: "Hello i want my rabbits spayed and want to know if your rabbit experiences: How many times have you done it? etc

hi :wave:havnt had chance to reply to your pm:oops: i use st annes for my rescue and they are very experienced:D:D

Oh thankyou so much! The ones in willingdon or langley? The willingdon ones are just down the road and I must say they're much cheaper than all the other ones I rung round for :oops:

st annes have 3 branches, the main branch is down st annes road then they have 1 at langney and 1 at willingdon, for operations they go to st annes road its the same vets but they work at the different surgeries:D:D:D

yes they give pain relief after spey,s and castrations, they neuter all the bunnies that come through the rescue and it is normally gemma or hetty that neuter my bunnies ill pm you my number if you like then if your worried after their ops give me a call, females normally take abit longer to recover as its more of a major op for them

Yes that would be lovely. Sorry for all the questions but im such a worrier about my bunnies, i'm going to be a nervous wreck on the day :oops:

Back