• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit care survey - please fill in-- quick as options!

chelle

Warren Veteran
http://www.dev.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/2009/10/rabbit-care-project-please-help-with.html

Rabbit Care Project - Please help with the survey

Katie Emmerson, A Veterinary Medicine Student from the University of Nottingham is undertaking a research project on how pet rabbits are kept in the UK. There is surprisingly little information available about how rabbits are kept as pets, and so any piece of research in this area is extremely valuable to the RWAF cause of improving the lives of pet rabbits in this country.

Hi all - please do the above - who knows it may lead to better things!:wave:

why do you only do it for one rabbit? each of my rabbits have different needs/and have had differnet illnesses i think they should have a sub form to fill in for additional rabbits.

done - i did it for the rabbit i had had the longest and then put info on the other in the box at the end

Done - the details were exactly the same for both of mine so I didn't have to choose! And it let me tick male and female on the first one.

thanks guys - not sure really - i did similar info for both mine & just added extra info in the boxes - who knows - but I alwasy feel if we can spread the word & do these surveys then it will all help!

Seems like rabbit awareness is improving if in a slow way!:D

Back