• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has been very naughty!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As I am currently not sleeping at all well, I was not best pleased to see the mess Spenser had made of his cardboard box this morning. :evil: Believe me, the photo in no way does justice to the scene.

PA260369.jpg

Spenser gets very cross when I try take out the bits, but I have managed to get most of it out. Had to bribe him to move with a fenugreek crunchie. :roll:

Whoooo!! That is some shredding!!! Maybe a competition between him and Ruby the AG???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeez.

Biscuit & Spenser could have a box shredding party the way they both go at it! :shock: :lol:

I nearly cried when I saw it - normally I would just have laughed. Trust him to pick last night for his shredding bonanza. :roll::roll: I need to go out at 3pm, so godness knows what I'll come back to ...

Ah one of mine decided to dig out the litter tray and kick it all over the place last week when I was feeling ill last week. Clearly I hadn't been giving them enough attention...

Loki: Man-Flu am not an excuse for ignoring us hoomin!

arhtur never used to shred things until i thought stupidly the one day i was low on hay to give his hutch a fill of shredded newspapers as it would be warm they still had hay to eat and thought it would tide me over until next day....now ohhh newspaper goody...shred shred shred burrow flop pounce burrow shred shred shred...... and on and on......iv finally managed to presuade him the newspaper in litter trays should not be shredded though....bunnehs!:roll::roll:

Yup and thank goodness for Yell.com, coz I haven't a hope with what's left of the yellow pages :lol:!!

Dudley: Dis is all my own works I is very proud of it :D

yellowpages.jpg

Back