• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Personalities

Its so lovely seeing their little personalities come out isn't it!

My Dizzi is really inquisitive, she's into everything .... whereas Rascal's a little bit more laid back - until its binky time and then he goes mad! lol

Dizzi wants to be in on whatever I'm doing .... whereas Rascal's happy to just watch .....however, if there's treats involved, he's at the front of the queue! :lol:

I have a mega Bossy doe, who takes the strop with me if I do not give into her every whim :roll:

Carlo is like a bunneh Romeo he lurves kisses and the ladies,

bob's is the brains and he is the brawn :lol:

Mopsy (bridge bun) was a darling :love:. She let you hold her for as long as you wanted (as long as you didn't walk with her), forced you to give her nose rubs, very placid when taking her medicine. If I oculd have another rabbit like her, I would. She was such a sweetie.

Delly (bridge bun) was very very very lively and always on the go. She wasn't a snuggle bun but not because she hates humans - she just wouldn't stay still long enough for a nose rub or a cuddle. She wasn't scared of anything in my room and her favourite place was on my bed. I did see a different side to her once when I put them in a different room for christmas. She hopped over to me and stayed still whilst I re-assured her and then once she felt more confidant she binkied off. She was a real character :love:

Oggie is the most personal rabbit I've owned. He gets scared of everyone except me and sometimes my mum. He loves a snuggle and will ask for noserubs every day and stay there for years If I let him :lol:. He loves to binky about and explore :love: He is such a mummys boy though :love:

i agree, rabbit personalities vary so much! i had two sisters, Patch and Silky. Silky was laid back, inquisitive, and loved human attention whereas Patch was a bit grumpy and clumsy. she had to come to you on her own terms. she was also VERY messy! lol
although when Silky died Patch relaxed a little and loved a good nose rub. she definately mellowed with age.:)

Back