• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed PLEASE ... Updated posts #20 & #28

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
... for my very VERY special mini Rex Roo ...

He's having a GA today for x-rays and removal of an abscess ... But there's a real possibility that he has multiple abscesses throughout his body, including in his lungs, so the GA is very risky :(

I cried all day yesterday and the next few hours are going to be horrific so, please please send all the vibes you can muster - I can't bear to think of him not coming home ... :cry:

Last edited:
Loads and loads of vibes for your special bun. I hope everything goes smoothly and that he is soon home with you. xx

Thank you for all the vibes.

We've just left him at the vets, with Beemer for company. Our vet is fantastic and said we could literally take him when they were ready to do everything. So now we have the horrible wait for the call with the x-ray results ...

Update ... good news and bad news ...

The good news is that Roo is coming home tonight, all being well.

The bad news is that the x-ray shows, as feared, that his lungs are filled with small abscesses :( He didn't tolerate the sedation terribly well and my vet said he went a funny colour - so we have agreed not to do a full GA and she is going to do what she can with the abscess without a full op.

So my boy is coming home for palative care until his 'time' comes. Thank you for all the vibes x

Back