• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pair of Sows

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We are desperate for a home for this pair of girls..they have been with us too long
They need an indoor home with lots of fuss and nice things to eat:D

Tea and Crumpet :love: ( Crumpet is on the left)

teaCrumpet.jpg

Please see if you have room in your home for these two.
if you do please e mail honeybunnysr@aol.com
or ring 0116 2869887

:shock::love::love::love: I've wanted guinea piggles for ages....we just don't have room at the mo but are looking for a bigger place. If they are still available when we do I will bite your hand off. LOVE their names!! :love:

eta: what's their tempermant like? Do they like cuddles? Are they vocal? And can we have more piccies pweeeeeeeease?!

I've been thinking about these two since I first saw them this morning. I wish :love:.

Me too. They are lovely. I am thinking of expanding my group of three with another sow or two but mine are kept in the shed (big enclosure with two hutches they can go in and out of with heaters so nice and warm!) so I guess I wouldn't be suitable.

I hope they find a home soon. x

I do need help with the twisting!

She'll only let us take them if they go outside :?

Can you tell me a bit more about them? Might help to convince her. What lovely ladies :love:

Ohh yes, I know, to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way :) what can you tell me about their personality etc? Might help convince the mother!

Well they were quite nervous on arrival but have chilled out no end as their foster mum , Ange, is very good at calming piggies:D

Will make her a cup of tea (how appropriate?!) and talk to her about it. She said that since I first mentioned Tea and Crumpet she's been thinking about how guineas are some of the lovliest pets to own. :love:

Will make her a cup of tea (how appropriate?!) and talk to her about it. She said that since I first mentioned Tea and Crumpet she's been thinking about how guineas are some of the lovliest pets to own. :love:

Don't forget the crumpet with the tea:D

Back