• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the best thing about owning a rabbit?

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
The RSPCA survey got me thinking.

There are many things thats just ace about being a rabbit owner but what sums it up for you?

One sentence is all it takes...

Hop Hop Hop Hop Nom Nom Nom Nom, BIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

( that translates to; seeing rabbits being natural )

I think, with all my animals, I just really enjoy seeing them live a good life. There's nothing nicer than watching a rabbit binky around the garden or flop out together. Just watching them and knowing they're happy is the best feeling :)

Hmmmm.....that fact that I no longer have to spend time shopping for clothes, cos all my money's spent on them :lol:

Ahem.....your clothes taste was seen on the Fashion thread last night!!:shock::shock::shock:
And the cars are ACE!!!
Do I need to say anymore??????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not meant to offend....:oops::oops:

How rewarding they are to own...

Yesterday when taking Fifi to the vet for her post-op check up, she ran to my mum for comfort and protection

The way they know when I've gone to get the Alpine Meadow Hay, and climb the walls of the run and scrabble at the bag to get it

The way that when I leave them in the morning they periscope as if to say "Where do you think you're going!"

The way they rearrange the hutch once it's been cleaned because I am obviously incapable of making it the way they like it :lol:

It's their wonderful personalities and the fact that I learn something new about them every single day. I can't imagine my life without a rabbit now :love:

Ahem.....your clothes taste was seen on the Fashion thread last night!!:shock::shock::shock:
And the cars are ACE!!!
Do I need to say anymore??????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not meant to offend....:oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol: I've always liked bright colours :D

the fact they have such amazing personalities :love:
I never realised a rabbit could love me, tell me to F off ( :oops: ) love certain things and people, enjoy being stroked in certain places, give me kisses :love:
watching them binky and flop and snuggle and periscope (and every other action a rabbit does!)
might acctually be easier to list what I dont like about them :lol:

Their personalities for me too. The way they find ways to tell you what they want.

This is a prime example...

_IGP0457-vi.jpg

Their personalities for me too. The way they find ways to tell you what they want.

This is a prime example...

_IGP0457-vi.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I just love knowing they are having a happy life and i loooove them to bits. :love::love: And for all the other reasons mentioned too. :lol:

bunny flops :love:

i really love the fact that they are highly independant and that i need them more than they need me, the fact they dont eat other animals is a bonus too and i love the smell of hay in the house lol, dogs are too clingy and altho cats are as offish as buns they bring home dead animals that they tortured and played with first :cry: so as much as i loved my George i dont think ill ever want another cat. Chippies are amazing but shouldnt be caged pets (IMO) so again as much as i love my current pair i doubt i will go out of my way to get more.

bunnies are my perfect pet in every way :love:

Absolutely everything about them is the best thing and makes me happy. Even on a really bad day they can make me smile. They have the funniest little personalities ever and seeing them happy makes me feel good.

all the above...the way they look at you & then go made binkying across the rug or skipping as Indiana sometimes does or running behind the curtains or getting VERY excited about a fresh handful of hay!:roll::lol: The was they go "Ok.....you win this time in picking me up...."....when they know you mean no harm but will try it on anyways!:lol: Nose bumps....lotsa lotsa nose bumps!

aaaah just too precious....oh and the famous back turn!:lol::lol::lol:

theres soooo much about rabbits i love! but my fave has to be when my bunny silky (R.I.P :( ) would come up to me in the garden and nudge me with her nose just to remind me that she was there and wanted my attention.:love:

same as all the babies here ...
watching them play, binky , popcorn:D
seeing them enjoy a new toy:D
watching them eat a food i have lovingly prepared:lol: especially when its something like picking blackberry leaves in the rain:lol::roll:
watching them snuggle up together:love:
having a bunny lick:love:

Back