• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

XMAS HAY FUNDRAISER ...Help feed the BARC bunnies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk is running a christmas hay fundraiser to help our bunnies .
They ran this at Easter for us and it was a huge success and realy helped us.

They are again selling sample packs of hay ..If you buy some of these , animalmagicpetsupplies will donate hay for our buns ..

please take a look on their website for more details of how this works ..

and its free delivery for any size order as long as you live in south or west yorkshire ...and free delivery is sent direct to rescues

thank you

Angie and the BARC bunnies

Last edited:
www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk is running a christmas hay fundraiser to help our bunnies .
They ran this at Easter for us and it was a huge success and realy helped us.

They are again selling sample packs of hay ..If buy some of these animalmagicpetsupplies will donate hay for our buns ..

please take a look on their website for more details of how this works ..

and its free delivery for any size order as long as you live in yorkshire

thank you

Angie and the BARC bunnies

Just a small correction there Angie :, FREE delivery covers South and West Yorkshire only, BUT.........

We also do FREE delivery if the goods are sent direct to a rescue anywhere in the country, so why not maybe pop some in your Secret Santa Parcel (There is no minimum spend) and not only help your nominated Secret Santa rescue, but the BARC animals too at the same time this Xmas.

Basically for every 20 small bags sold, or every 10 of the larger bags/boxes, we will donate 1 full sized bag of hay to BARC.

Will pop a picture up later, as now also packaging in small boxes as well as bags which becomes a great toy for your pet to throw around afterwards too.:)

This was a huge success at Easter,(see pic below of what you all raised) so lets hope we can do the same for Xmas :)
2010_0328april20100010.jpg

I will be getting my secret santa from you and also my gifts for my sponsor bunnies :):)

Me too! :wave: Spenser seems to like your hay too. :D I'm having one-of-those-mornings today but will definitely be putting another order in VERY soon. Do we have to say somewhere on the order that we are supporting this fundraiser?

Me too! :wave: Spenser seems to like your hay too. :D I'm having one-of-those-mornings today but will definitely be putting another order in VERY soon. Do we have to say somewhere on the order that we are supporting this fundraiser?

No as all sample bags ordered will automatically count towards it and once we've sold a few I start keeping a running total on here of how many full bags have been raised for BARC.

P.S Am glad Spenser enjoys his hay:D

Spenser had another big box arrive yesterday, containing the oat hays I forgot to order last time and a few other sample bags from Animal Magic. He actually ate some of the oat hay when I took it out to the hutch, even although he had just had his pellets. :D

I have told Spenser his nomming is helping other bunnies as well as making his diet better. :) We will be ordering more bags once I work out which ones he likes best. He definitely likes the green oat hay and definitely doesn't like the Welsh meadow!

Quick update we have already got to 2 Full Sized bags for the Barc Bunnies, thank you to everyone who has supported this so far.
Dont forget folks it is the ideal smaller item to pop in with your Secret Santa Parcel too and help not only your nominated rescues animals but the BARC bunnies too

Spenser had another parcel today. Haven't told him yet. Just off to start a thread in Rabbit Chat as there is a funny side to its arrival ...

Will get some for my rabbit nephew's Christmas too! :love:

Just to say sample bags are available in the following varieties:-

Burns Green Oat Hay
Burns Welsh Meadow Hay
Oxbow Botanical
Oxbow Western Timothy
Oxbow Orchard Grass
Oxbow Oat Hay
Bunny Nature Fresh Grass Hay

Lets do our best to make sure the BARC bunnies have a nice selection of hay for over Xmas.

Useful seeing the list like that - I think there is one Spenser hasn't tried yet, and a couple he has only had once. I'm sure he hasn't had the Bunny Nature Fresh Grass Hay.

We are now up to 4 full sized bags of hay for the buns and pigs at BARC :)

That's great! :D

The bags are just ideal for bunnies who are fussy nommers.:roll: When Spenser was off his hay for a couple of days this week I mixed some plantain in with one of the bags and it went down very well.

The latest brown bags have little handles. :) I took one round to my friend's rabbit this afternoon and felt as if I was delivering a takeaway. :lol: The wee fellow was mightily pleased with his treat and it is nice to know that every little goes towards helping the BARC bunnies. :wave:

Can someone remind me to look at this again tomorrow. :oops: I want to get some but I'm on the wrong computer. :oops:

The latest brown bags have little handles. :) I took one round to my friend's rabbit this afternoon and felt as if I was delivering a takeaway. :lol: The wee fellow was mightily pleased with his treat and it is nice to know that every little goes towards helping the BARC bunnies. :wave:

Glad you liked the bag, thought they were ideal to use for this:lol:

P.s Shhhhh dont shout too loud but they ARE takeaway bags:lol:

Back