• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle has a long journey to make today for dental/ ...MY BOY IS HOME

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
Since Uncle came to live with me (two and half years) he has needed a dental every six/seven weeks. Today we will make our regular trip of 85miles (one way:shock:) to FHB, he will have dental tomorrow and his rear end shaved because he has problems urinating properly.:(
It will be a slow journey in this rainy weather, usually like to get my foot down:shock:
I wont get my boy back untill Thursday Me and his companion will miss him.
Send him loving vibes please he is such a sweet boy.:love:

He had his dental yesterday, i was expecting to go today to collect him, but i spoke to vet she said she wanted to keep him for tests and x-ray as she was concerned he had lost weight.
X-rays have shown he has a possible mass in abdomen and cyst on his liver. She said his lungs dont look to good either but there is no sign of infection. I wasn't expected to hear all of this. I am gutted. The results of blood test wont be avaialable untill tomorrow then i can bring him home.
My world has been turned upside down.:cry::cry:

Last edited:
I have not updated this thread correctly.

The update is actually in my first post:oops:
I have never updated a thread before so i didnt know what i was doing:oops:
Also i am too upset to think stright

I'm so sorry you have been shocked by this news. However, try to find comfort that he is in the very best hands and they will do all they can for him.

I'll be thinking of you and hoping for Uncle.

Oh no April I am so sorry, keeping everything crossed for him and sending loads of positive vibes xxx

Is it Henry who he's partnered with? Would you mind if I posted a pic of the gorgeous Uncle so people can concentrate their vibes?

Not heard back from April but wanted to post these so you could see how beautiful Uncle is, please send positive thoughts for him

Uncle
Uncle.jpg

newestphotos0311.jpg

newestphotos033.jpg

newestphotos022.jpg

Uncle and Henry
UncleandHenry.jpg

newestphotos0241.jpg

Uncle , Henry And Abby
bunnypile.jpg

Sending loads of vibes xxx

thank you so much Jenefina for posting photos. I am glad every one can see him enjoying life, and hopefully still will, for a however long he has left.
I do hope that your bunsters are doing well, and that Pyes' eye is healing now.

Sending lots of positive thoughts Uncle's way but as has already been said, he is in the best possible hands.

Looking forward to good news in the morning.

Back