• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of you as a baby?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone have any......?

Heres me.......

My first Christmas:
scan0019.jpg

And me and my mummy :love:
scan0003-1.jpg

Me cheeky :)
scan0010.jpg

When were you born Loosy? I think its ever so sad that so many of my childhood photos are blurry or bright :( Mum even keeps the awful fuzzy ones in hope that technology could fix them one day!

I was born at the end of the 1980s.... and my family were poor so photographic oppertunities were limited. :(

Lol

Great photo though, despite blurryness! Looks great fun :)

Not baby photos but I found these on my computer!

I have no idea what the pose is for, but I loved that little wendy house!!
melittle.jpg

This isnt me as a baby but i always think its a cute photo! Mum took it when were unaware one night as i apparently just decided to read Ben a story!
melittle2.jpg

When were you born Loosy? I think its ever so sad that so many of my childhood photos are blurry or bright :( Mum even keeps the awful fuzzy ones in hope that technology could fix them one day!

I was born at the end of the 1980s.... and my family were poor so photographic oppertunities were limited. :(

Lol

Great photo though, despite blurryness! Looks great fun :)

I was born in 1990. The picture is not quite so blurred in the actual photo but I had to take a photo of it with my digital camera to put on the computer cause I don't have a scanner :lol:
Most of my childhood photos are pretty blurry because my mum's photography skills aren't the best, hehe.

SJ, I had that wallpaper in my room as a kid! I can't remember the dogs name.. but I loved it :love: Hehe

n561930092_3599438_5904.jpg

n561930092_3599443_7241.jpg

and a personal favourite of mine :lol::lol:
n561930092_3599442_6969.jpg

PS - do you think we could get mods to move this to GC so it's a little more private :wave:

I have tons of baby photos, but they are all in the attic :lol: I really will get them down one day and scan them!

Here's a youngish one, me and my sister, I'm holding her.
photo.php

And my sister...
photo.php

Cruel parents :lol:

I have loads of baby photos at my parents will find the stash and scan them this weekend. Lovely photos so far!:lol: xx

I have this picture on my mantelpiece. Sorry for the bad quality! (the light is terrible.)

It's me and my Great Grannie. :love:

20620e33.jpg

And a close up of me.

3289d461.jpg

Thinking about it, I can only have been three! Ol's nearly 3!!! :shock:

3-1.jpg

Check mum's hair! lol Such a happy-looking place huh? Perfect for raising kids lol

That's the only one I have on PB just now but there's more on the laptop at home.

I have this picture on my mantelpiece. Sorry for the bad quality! (the light is terrible.)

It's me and my Great Grannie. :love:

20620e33.jpg

And a close up of me.

3289d461.jpg

Thinking about it, I can only have been three! Ol's nearly 3!!! :shock:

The first pic with your great grannie is lovely. It's actually very touching. Made me think of my own nana. :)

There's only one baby photos of me, parents didn't really take any photos as I was growing up.

Can I post a pic of my daughter instead?

67245_444825503994_600488994_5447162_4757190_n.jpg

Back