• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO purplebumble

mopsmum

Mama Doe
hi, just thought you would like to see a few pics of moppet and poppet i took before they left to stay with Kirsty :wave:
moppet is a little poser but poppet a little harder to photo.
moppetandpoppet030.jpg

moppetandpoppet035.jpg

moppetandpoppet036.jpg

moppetandpoppet037.jpg

moppetandpoppet039.jpg

moppetandpoppet040.jpg

moppetandpoppet043.jpg

moppetandpoppet046.jpg

It's going to be soooo difficult not to bunny nap them when I do the second stage of their journey:)

Do you have any photos of the Little Bun who is coming to live with me to be Furby's wife? I'd like to show Furby his new partner. Once I know when I will be meeting up with Kirsty I can tell him how many sleeps he will have to have before he can see her. He'll have to wait until she has been vet checked before I can start the bond.

Moppet and Poppet are adorable. Debbie is very lucky. I will get strokes though and maybe a cuddle if I am lucky:love:

It's going to be soooo difficult not to bunny nap them when I do the second stage of their journey:)

Do you have any photos of the Little Bun who is coming to live with me to be Furby's wife? I'd like to show Furby his new partner. Once I know when I will be meeting up with Kirsty I can tell him how many sleeps he will have to have before he can see her. He'll have to wait until she has been vet checked before I can start the bond.

Moppet and Poppet are adorable. Debbie is very lucky. I will get strokes though and maybe a cuddle if I am lucky:love:

the girl was at angies house (bunnymadhouse) she might have some pics.
these two are adorable, i will definatly miss them.moppet will definatly let you have cuddles,poppet is a little more reserved :)

Back