• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A frosty morning......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Ooooohhhh there's a frost about this morning guys...

DSC01078-Copy.jpg

What's frost mummy? We'll look for it...

DSC01092.jpg

Is it in here?

DSC01100.jpg

Nope!

Let's try here...

DSC01088.jpg

No frost here mummy!!

DSC01114.jpg

Frist??? Frust???? Frast???

What is dis frest, muva talk abooot?

DSC01117.jpg

Notta clooo! Eat ya littice!!

DSC01106.jpg

I think I may have seen frost once.....

DSC01126.jpg

SPOILT!!!! SPOILT THE LOT OF YOU!!! (Little ingrates!!) :roll:

Oooh, what could we do for him? Will he drink from a bottle? What about putting his bowl in a box he can go into?

No, he won't drink from a bottle. He had one with his previous owner, but I hardly ever saw him at it so I tried a bowl instead. Not sure about the box idea ... he's not the brightest of rabbits. I do always check the water before I go to bed just before midnight - not sure at what stage it will be freezing over. He doesn't actually drink very much, but all the same. :(

No, he won't drink from a bottle. He had one with his previous owner, but I hardly ever saw him at it so I tried a bowl instead. Not sure about the box idea ... he's not the brightest of rabbits. I do always check the water before I go to bed just before midnight - not sure at what stage it will be freezing over. He doesn't actually drink very much, but all the same. :(

I think that a bunnys sole aim in life is to make hoomins nerves bad!!! I worry about mine so much!! Sometimes I can't enjoy them as I'm worrying too much about them!! :roll:

Back