• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby is getting a wife!!!

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
My poor lonely Furby is soon going to be a happily married Furby (hopefully).

Angie at BARC has kindly agreed to let the smallest bun from 'Babes in the Wood' come and join my fur family as Furby's wife. The little bun started her journey today and I will meet Kirsty some time next week to bring her to meet her husbun.

Furby is Very Excited. He says it will be lovely to have somebun to share his toys with as it is no fun playing alone. He is a little anxious about having to share his blankie but I bought two new ones last week so Little Bun (who has no name as yet) can have one of her own. Furby was very relieved about this. He loves his blankie - having it with him when he goes to the vet makes it so much less scary.

I just hope bonding goes as well as Gray's Biscuit and Ginger bonding!!!

I'm really pleased as I have been worrying about Furby as he looks so sad in his run all alone. He is eating properly again now:)

Back