• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats so funny?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
... so I'm out at my bins and my neighbour comes in and says whatcha doin?

"Oh just shaking out my guinea pigs incontenince pads before I put them in the washing machine," I reply.

She starts laughing so loudly!!! At one point she is doubled in two. I think I can still hear her. :?

So I went in, chopped up the girls veg and served it to them on their little individual saucers.

Tell me I'm not odd!!

It is a bit funny I guess to someone who doesn't love and care for furries. But I don't think you're odd at all - I doubt anyone on here would - we're all just as bad x

Maybe not as mad as you my lovely, but currently have 3 bunny boiler covers drying on the rads!!!:wave::D

Mad piggy people use them indoors for da piggies to bed on!! Cover with fleece and the piggy pee gets wicked away and into the inco pad!! Perfectly normal don't you think?

Bloody good idea!!!! In fact, I may get some....I can get free supplies from my clients.!! haha!! Oh ace!!
Thanks!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bloody good idea!!!! In fact, I may get some....I can get free supplies from my clients.!! haha!! Oh ace!!
Thanks!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

DSC01115.jpg

Here's what mine looks like, before I swept up! I would change the inco pad every 5 or so days but the fleece gets swept once a day and a full fleece change every other day. The really cheep fleeces you buy in Primark or equiv work best - the thin nylony stuff.

DSC01115.jpg

Here's what mine looks like, before I swept up! I would change the inco pad every 5 or so days but the fleece gets swept once a day and a full fleece change every other day. The really cheep fleeces you buy in Primark or equiv work best - the thin nylony stuff.

I love their little red castle. :wave:

Back