• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who'd like to enter my fasion competition....?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
You have to post yourself wearing your bunny cleaning gear!! Go on you know you wear some rare stuff when no one's looking!!!! Or am I the only one.... :oops:

So I'm willing to start.....

My winter bunny duty slippers and warm socks....

DSC01130.jpg

And, it pains me to post this but I'll do it for the sake of RU.... My bunny duty hat.......

DSC01131.jpg

And yes, I actually posed and took this picture myself as I live alone..... is it any wonder why!!! :oops:

Come on, I've showed you mine!! Do your worst!!

Actually, as I put the buns to be tonight I have to admit that I was grateful no-one could see me.....bright blue jogging bottoms, green/white stripey top, bright pink body warmer, purple scarf wrapped around my head, purple/black striped fingerless gloves.....bet you're glad I haven't got a photo of me in that lot!

Snazzy!!!!!
:lol:

I need to get some piccies of my bright orange crocs:p

No where near as fasionable as everybody elses bunny clothes:shock:

Last edited:
Oh poo, I've just taken mine off, but so you can empathise...

A pair of grey jodphurs over black tights, a pair of pink pig slippers. An oversized black t-shirt and an alice band.

If my hubby comes home he will disown me :oops:

Actually, as I put the buns to be tonight I have to admit that I was grateful no-one could see me.....bright blue jogging bottoms, green/white stripey top, bright pink body warmer, purple scarf wrapped around my head, purple/black striped fingerless gloves.....bet you're glad I haven't got a photo of me in that lot!

Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout!! Go get it on and take a pic!!!! :lol:

Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!

And here's the best I can do ... would you like to see a photo of me, to quote my brother, 'looking a bit drunk on bunny love'?

P5270342.jpg

Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!

And here's the best I can do ... would you like to see a photo of me, to quote my brother, 'looking a bit drunk on bunny love'?

P5270342.jpg

Oh yes!!! And you look nice! Am I the only person who looks like a freak of nature whilst on bunny duty??!! :shock:

Oh yes!!! And you look nice! Am I the only person who looks like a freak of nature whilst on bunny duty??!! :shock:

I don't really look like that. I'm MUCH slimmer - don't know what was going on with my clothes. So, so you want to see me looking 'drunk with bunny love'?

Back