• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hope Alfies ok :(

She will be, she's missing her husbun :( she needs lots of Snuggles from mummy

Sending vibes (*) hopefully Alfie will be home soon xx

I didnt fink she was attached as they're was no grooming or anything but she must of Been,was hoping to have him back wedensday but the rescue want to keep him there to heal and then they are gonna take Sophie and bond them as dont have another week off til jan n me or Sophie can't wait that long :( im nearly in tears with it all :(

Don't worry they are being very sensible and making sure he is fully healed for you and Sophie! I'm sure he will be fine and if they do the bonding then there is no stress for you. You just get two happy bunnies back at the end of it. :D

They'll soon be both back home, it is good that the rescue is keeping Alfie because if he is feeling unwell it could cause a fight between them.

When does the rescue want sophie to go in to be bonded?

Don't worry they are being very sensible and making sure he is fully healed for you and Sophie! I'm sure he will be fine and if they do the bonding then there is no stress for you. You just get two happy bunnies back at the end of it. :D

Yeh it is a sensible thing to do..just hope soph doesn't stay this quite,the reason I was bonding was because they had no1 free but I'm
Hoping they won't mess about and say that we will have to wait a few weeks :(

Hope it goes well Kirst. You'll miss Sophie like mad but it will be worth it for them to do the bonding - they know what they are doing and will be very experienced. Also, neither of them will be familiar with thebonding place so it will be totally neutral territory and it will give you a chance to clean and prepare their home for their return. xxx

Hope it goes well Kirst. You'll miss Sophie like mad but it will be worth it for them to do the bonding - they know what they are doing and will be very experienced. Also, neither of them will be familiar with thebonding place so it will be totally neutral territory and it will give you a chance to clean and prepare their home for their return. xxx

Yeh that was what I was thinking grin x

Sorry it's been so stressful for you and the bunnies. Hopefully you will soon have two happily bonded bunnies back with you. :wave:

I've totally managed to miss all this and have just caught up on your other threads now. Sorry about the setback but hopefully it will all be back on track soon.

Back