• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All booked in!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Well after the incident at the vets the other day, I've officially moved to a different clinic for Thumper :) The one that my cats used to go to! I didn't know they were rabbit savy at first, turns out they own a total of 4 clinics in the Milton Keynes area, I think they own 16 in total though.

They were very nice, shocked by the PAH vets behavour and VERY informative, and that was the recentionist I spoke to as well! I can't wait :) I've now booked Thumper to have his neuter on Monday in 2 weeks time! They'll also give him a free check over for me and will keep him from 9am until 4:30pm for me! I've never been so excited about handing over money :lol: The neuter is costing me a total of £67 with no extra charges unless of course there are complications. Thought that was a fairly good price :) PAH charge £55 but I don't trust them, just by speaking to them and knowing my cats went there gives me the thumbs up, but I will make my mind up myself for sure when I go in.

Well done for going with your gut instinct and finding a vet you feel more comfortable with.

I hope his neuter goes well :)

thanks guys :) I'm very very releaved, I feel very good about it all. I just wish it was sooner...but they're fully booked up for 2 weeks at the branch I'm going to :shock: Must be a popular choice of vets

Back