• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pheabea and my hamster Hartquin

rabbitz123

Warren Scout
Heres my pictures finially after ages i got her from a show

PIC_0332.jpg

Having a nibble at some grass

PIC_0334.jpg

In her hutch

Hartquin my hamster
PIC_0335.jpg

Also pheabeas been nibbling at my clothes but yesturday she was having a sleep with me while she was on my lap oh and excuse the pile of poo in her hutch it was before i cleaned her out

Last edited:
let you know

oh and im am currently looking for another dutch bunnie to be either her hubby when shes older or best friend and i don't know whether shes had any jabs so is it okay to leave 6 month before getting her first myxi jab etc

Aaaw, Hartquin looks just like a hamster I had yeeears ago called Pudding :love::love:
They're both gorgeous.

oh and im am currently looking for another dutch bunnie to be either her hubby when shes older or best friend and i don't know whether shes had any jabs so is it okay to leave 6 month before getting her first myxi jab etc

Gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

It would be best to neuter them both then bond them (sorry if thats already what you were going to do:oops:) and it probably would be best to get the jabs done as soon as possible, maybe have a chat with your vet about it.

Back