• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now its getting cold .....

Sami M

Mama Doe
Ive decided to invest in a decent draft excluder!!!!

Smudge50.jpg

Thanks for the advice! :wave: Its nice that someone shows an interest, ive posted 4 threads recently and not one person had replied!!!

Thanks for the advice! :wave: Its nice that someone shows an interest, ive posted 4 threads recently and not one person had replied!!!

I know the feeling. Try not to take it to heart though Sami. I get paranoid I'm not liked sometimes but I just keep trying again.

Smudge is gorgeous by the way. :love:

I know the feeling. Try not to take it to heart though Sami. I get paranoid I'm not liked sometimes but I just keep trying again.

Smudge is gorgeous by the way. :love:

Thanks she is mummys big baby, and thinks if she helps mummy save on the heating bills, it means more money for CARROTS! ;)

I've recently noticed I comment on my own threads more than all the other RUers put together :lol:. Ignorance is bliss :roll:

P.s. A draft excluder.... Good idea!! This might just be the excuse I need to sneak another bun into the house :lol:

I want one of those ... could have it too if my parents and bunny would consent to him living indoors. :?;) To be honest I think Spenser likes his hutch. Sorry I missed your other threads. :oops:

OMG a pair of beautiful draught excluders, though I'd be worried about them getting dirty and then me tripping over them:lol:

Back