• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion & Clover and their little red car...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
They wouldn't come down and play with their new car when I was taking photos the other day, but they do enjoy throwing at around and I hide some of their pellets in the hay that it's stuffed with.

They parked it under their ledge today.

Bunniesandcarsoct2010028.jpg

Bunniesandcarsoct2010030.jpg

Bunniesandcarsoct2010011.jpg

And when they've found all the pellets hidden in their they head off to find the ones hidden in the hay pile under the gazebo.

Bunniesandcarsoct2010018.jpg

Bunniesandcarsoct2010013.jpg

Bunniesandcarsoct2010016.jpg

Went to tuck them up for the bed and the car was thrown across the floor, hay everywhere, and the gazebo had been thrown off the ledge, was upside down and poops in it :roll:

I'm glad they're so good at keeping themselves amused :lol:

Went to tuck them up for the bed and the car was thrown across the floor, hay everywhere, and the gazebo had been thrown off the ledge, was upside down and poops in it :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope the car is still drivable!

Yep that sounds about right! I love how our buns show such gratitude for the time and effort we spend finding them toys and presents!:lol:

Back