• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare Megazorb in Newcastle?

snaisby

Warren Scout
Does anyone in Newcastle (or v close by) use Megazorb at all, and have any to spare?? i've just realised i'm running desperately low and am supposed to be going home for 3 days tomorrow, and really need some to leave for my housemates to do the rabbits' and rats' litter trays! If anyone has a sack/binbagful they can spare i will be eternally grateful, otherwise i'll have to buy some horrible cat litter from sainsbury's. i can pick up tonight or tomorrow between about 5 and 7.

Thanks, here's hoping!

Where do you normally get it from? I've only got about 2 days worth left or you could have had some of mine!

I only moved up here a couple of weeks ago, thought i had another bag spare under the stairs but sadly not lol! The closest place i can get it i think is Riders North in Shiremoor (i'm in Heaton) but they are only open til 5 and i don't get in from work until just after :(

Thanks anyway, where do you buy yours from usually?

Back