• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Chew Toys

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
I have a young rabbit im trying to train to be a house rabbit, at the moment she wants to chew everything she shouldnt i was wondering what chew toys are the best to distract them from chair legs and door frames any ideas greatly recieved xxx

Mine love cuttings from our apple tree - large twigs, small branches with leaves still attached. Willow Balls from the pet shop are popular too as are toilet/kitchen roll tubes stuffed with hay. I sometimes put some treats in a tube, fold in the ends and stab a few holes in the sides so they can smell the treats, not so much a chew toy but keeps them occupied for some time.

Mine love small boxes that they can pick up and throw. Toilet roll tubes are popular, but the absolute favourites are the willow ball, and also the carrot tree from PAH. Although its more like a wood tree at the moment as someone has chewed all of the carrots off. :shock:

Back