• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those posh multi-way tunnels .......

Bitzy

Mama Doe
..... please could you show me a pic of yours and tell me where you got it?? (oh and price too please)

You know, the X and Y shaped ones.

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks xx

Will post a picture later but mine is by acticat and was £14.99 from a Burnhills horse feeds- Cleckheaton, it's pinks and grey stripe with three relatively large conjoined tunnels. Also got a small triple tunnel from Trixie for £8.00 off ebay.

Will post a picture later but mine is by acticat and was £14.99 from a Burnhills horse feeds- Cleckheaton, it's pinks and grey stripe with three relatively large conjoined tunnels. Also got a small triple tunnel from Trixie for £8.00 off ebay.

Oooh sounds lovely, will look forward to the pics, thaaanks x

My trio have this rather snazzy animal print number...

66300_10150103574883574_709523573_7578782_8277902_n.jpg

... it came from Tesco. I think it was about a tenner. :)

I got mine from PAH and they're about a fiver each and you can join as many as you want together. We currently have 3 of them with a little igloo that fits on.

Ooh thanks, that is snazzy!! Did you get it in store or online?

I got it instore. As BB Mommy says, they were on promotion earlier in the year. I've just looked on Tesco Direct and can't find any but I find that Tesco repeat their promotions quite often so I wouldn't be surprised if they have some more in at some point. :) Ebay might be worth a try too. :wave:

Back