• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Biscuit & Ginger Modelling Show...gone wrong! *Pics*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: Ladiedoes & Gentlebucks! Please listens carefullys to mes!

Ginger: Biccy, you am making a bit of a meal of this hunnybunny :)

Biscuit: sssshs im doings my bests! Anyways, *coughs* looks ats the new treatses that Daddy dids puts ins! Ginger is modellings its nicelys...

show01-2.jpg

Ginger: mmmm dis am vewy nommy!

Biscuit: Yes hunnybunny, yous needs to move nows...the people haves seens its!

Ginger: but but but...nommy!
show01.jpg

show11.jpg

Biscuit: nows looks whats you've dones...daddy has takens its aways as we was makings too much noises! Cans we haves it backs please? PLEASE?

show10.jpg

Ginger: yes, pwease daddy?

show05.jpg

Biscuit: Oh wells. Guess we'll just haves a nap instead! Ginger, snuggles times! Lets trys heres...

show03.jpg

Biscuit: nots too comfys...whats abouts over heres...i'll trys it outs first!

show04.jpg

Ginger: well Biccy?

Biscuit: yeps! Come ons overs!

show06.jpg

show07.jpg

Ginger: Oooh Myyyy! Biccy! ******* up ears*

show08.jpg

Biscuit: huhs? Whats? i was snoozings!

Ginger: Mummy is watching the films about Mrs & Mrs Smifs!

Biscuit: HEY! I loves that films! Lets gos watch!

show12.jpg

:love: She could have had a good conversation with Autumn last night.

But look at those feetsies through the mesh!

:love:

:wave::Dthanks.

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: toooo cuuuuute!

PS/ what is that treat thing you've given them? Seems to be a big hit with them!!

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: toooo cuuuuute!

PS/ what is that treat thing you've given them? Seems to be a big hit with them!!

Fruity Hole Fruits its called!

128.jpg

Its a wooden fruit shaped thingy and you put in what smells like fruity pastille thingys! I only let them have one of the pastilles every other day though as i assume they are VERY sweet. I only have 3 left, as it comes with 4 refills :)

Ooooh thanks might have to invest in one of those, looks like a bit hit!!

My two were both 2.2kg when they got weighed at the vets! Bless little Ginger being half that! :love: :love:

Ooooh thanks might have to invest in one of those, looks like a bit hit!!

My two were both 2.2kg when they got weighed at the vets! Bless little Ginger being half that! :love: :love:

Be glad yours are outside if you do get one :lol: They smash it about the pen bars all over the shop :shock:

She's so little, im always scared he'll squash her :lol: but she has a strong head/nose so she pushes him out of the way, even if her little back legs aren't as strong as they should be, her front end makes up for it :)

Back