• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay! Rabbiting On is here!!!

GROWL ... :evil:

My post doesn't come for another hour. And I have a lot to do today. :evil::evil:

Yay mine is here too! Loving the cover photo! Had a quick flick but will read it properly later after I finish working

Yaaay, mines here too - I get it delivered to work so can have a sneaky peek when the boss isn't around! :D

Got mine. :D

I will just get a quick flick through this afternoon. I'm at home, but have lots of work-related odds and ends that really need to be ticked off sooner than later.

is it the winter edition, its early :shock: damn my postmn not been today grrr

It's got a black nethie wearing a santa hat on the front cover. :wave: I think Spenser would have my fingers off if I tried to put a Santa hat on him. :lol::lol:

got mine and 3 of my bunnies are in it! my friend also won star bunny!

the cover looks amazing.....the photo was from me:D can't take credit for the photo though it was taken by a friend of mine who lives in finland!! i have used it on my christmas cards as its the cutest picture i've ever seen:love:

got mine and 3 of my bunnies are in it! my friend also won star bunny!

the cover looks amazing.....the photo was from me:D can't take credit for the photo though it was taken by a friend of mine who lives in finland!! i have used it on my christmas cards as its the cutest picture i've ever seen:love:

Its great - what's the bunny's name? And who are your other bunnies in the mag?:wave:

sorry can't remember the name as its Finish and can't even pronounce it!:lol:
my bunnies are on pages 8 at top (my dear angel bunny Siouxsie and her friend stanley)and page 41 my dear angel bunny Joon. :D

Last edited:
Yay mine is here too, and we even got a mention in it as well:D Have had a quick scan and will sit down tonight when hubbys at work and have a proper read :)

Yay mine is here too, and we even got a mention in it as well:D Have had a quick scan and will sit down tonight when hubbys at work and have a proper read :)

I'll look out for it, and Lisa's buns. I might get a quick peek with a cuppa now, but the proper look will have to be after Brownies tonight.

Got mine too. Really gave me a boost as have been feeling a bit down lately. Nothing like reading about and looking at pics of bunnies :)

im hoping they got my cheque for the renewal and its just our stupid postie whose late as i normally get it at the same time as everyone else, now im sad :cry::cry::cry:

Back