• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes- anyone seen an offer?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I want 2 snugglesafes for Straws and Snow but they are so expensive! Cheapest I have found so far is £13.99.

Has anyone seen them on offer anywhere?

Vet UK is also £13.90, with free postage.

Other than that, the cheapest I've seen then is £18.99. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw them on Vet UK!

Vet UK also do the Snugglesafe extending green tunnels for £3.44. £3.44! There always £9.99 everywhere else!

xxx

I had never seen them before, and last week went to P@H to get 2 as its really cold here already. I couldn't believe it when it said they were £19.99! :shock: I thought they'd be less than a tenner. So I never bought them. I think I'll go for the VetUK Price, that's quite good, and as I get my dog food from them, its easy.

Vet UK is also £13.90, with free postage.

Other than that, the cheapest I've seen then is £18.99. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw them on Vet UK!

Vet UK also do the Snugglesafe extending green tunnels for £3.44. £3.44! There always £9.99 everywhere else!

xxx

think the cheaper ones are for guinea pigs?? Says they are "like the bunny warren" so not the same size, although i can't find the bunny warrens on there....

think the cheaper ones are for guinea pigs?? Says they are "like the bunny warren" so not the same size, although i can't find the bunny warrens on there....

Ah, I was duped! Fancy putting guinea pig tunnels in the rabbit accessories bit, especially when they have a separate guinea pig section!

I'm glad I've already got some - if I'd ordered some and then found they were too small I'd have been really peeved!

Xxx

Snufflesafes

Hi,

I have just got a snugglesafe from The Pet Medicine Company, it cost £14.88 and until 1st Jan they have free postage. I ordered it yesterday morning online and it arrived this morning by Fex Ex, brilliant service.

I think I will get another one next month so I have a spare.

Hope this is of use to someone.

:p

Back