• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeek

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Just booked Lucy in for her spay on Thursday :shock: my stomach is in knots

Don't know if I'm more nervous about the spay or the big bond that I'll be attempting when she's recovered :shock::shock::shock:

Gosh! I would feel like that too. Hope all goes well for her ... and your future plans for them! :wave:

Good Luck for her :wave: Who are you bonding her with?

Going to try and bond Lucy and Zero (bonded pair) with the trio (Harvey, Jasmine and Daphne) :shock: and Harvey and Zero hate each other. Zero ripped a chunk out of his leg when I first got them and thought they were a boy and girl (long story, but got Harvey neutered, thought Zero was a girl, tried to bond.... :roll:) I do think they'll go together now though Zero is so placid these days. Will just take some perseverance!!

Going to try and bond Lucy and Zero (bonded pair) with the trio (Harvey, Jasmine and Daphne) :shock: and Harvey and Zero hate each other. Zero ripped a chunk out of his leg when I first got them and thought they were a boy and girl (long story, but got Harvey neutered, thought Zero was a girl, tried to bond.... :roll:) I do think they'll go together now though Zero is so placid these days. Will just take some perseverance!!

Oh :shock: I think i'd be scared to in that case. More luck for the bonding :)

Thanks :) I think I'll cry every time I look at her poor little white tummy though :(

This ^^.

Ginger has a lovely white fluffy tummy, except where she was shaved for her spay. She looks quite odd when she periscopes and i wonder if she even notices though.

Back